Background

Thursday, February 7, 2013

As Days Go By

Yup. It's Thursday. Thirsty Thursday. Thankful Thursday. Thoughtful Thursday. 
Thursday.
Monday and Tuesday was spent watching re-runs of Castle, finishing fashion illustrations, and changing my portfolio's layout every five minutes. Wednesday was full of lectures and exams and now it's Thursday. The day before Friday. I made a promise to myself that I would try to blog something at least three times a week. Mostly because I find blogging soothing but more importantly, I am doing my best to stick to something. So, this is my something. 
I thought I'd share some of the things I'm working on today.
some hastily drawn fashion figures...Yeah, they're due in about twenty minutes. What?! Don't judge me. Sometimes I get distracted, by things like this: The Dainty Squid
I'm pretty obsessed with this blog. She has the best style and gorgeous photographs. Really inspiring. 
Yup...so that's what's happening right now. Well, actually, I gotta run to class, but I'll be back. Hopefully I'll have found some new favorites to share.

XoXo
Whitney






No comments:

Post a Comment