Background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Kandee J, Baby!

Look what I received in the Post this morning!
Oo la la. How adorkable is this bag from Imoshion ?! Pretty adorkable, indeed.
This isn't just any old bag, though. This is a specially designed bag by the one and only, KANDEE J! I met Kandee last year at Beautylish's first ever blogging and makeup event! I've been admiring Kandee for years now, and when I finally met her, I swear I jumped over the moon. I'm not one that falls all over herself when meeting celebrities, but kandee is different. kandee is someone that I look up to and admire. She has such a positive attitude  and message, and every time I'm feeling down, I run over to her Youtube, blog, or twitter feed to get some warm fuzzies! 
Anywho.
She announced that she was asked to be a Guest Designer for Imosion bags, and I immediately pulled out my credit card! Ha!
I've loved the Imoshion brand for some time now and it was such an awesome surprise to hear that kandee was designing a bag for them.
The kandee bag is entirely VEGAN! 
The Kandee bag is currently on back order until April 23rd :(
Make sure you get yours before it's too late!
Kandee J <--- Fall in love with Kandee here.

Kandee Johnson decided to design a bag that can fit her lifestyle as a makeup artist, business woman and a  mother, she thought of us!  In keeping with the animal- friendly approach, the Kandee Johnson bag is styled with coated Vegan leopard print calfskin, studded pockets and waterproof hott pink lining.
This bag prefectly fits most laptops. Multiple pockets inside and outside can store your daybooks and pro makeup tools. She comes with removable ringed tug straps that adjust to your preferred length. And no Kandee Johnson bag is complete without its own matching leopard-print makeup bag inside!




1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited you love it! And we are twinsies now! huge hugs

    ReplyDelete