Background

Monday, November 7, 2011

Deep Thoughts with Magnetic Polish

Nail art is apparently the ultimate accessory and no outfit is complete without a bitchen set of IN YO FACE claws...

I'm not sure how I feel about this trending topic, due to the work my lazy ass must put in, in order to achieve a perfectly manicured set of hands, but I sure do love looking at all the creative designs others achieve :)

A happy compromise I found is the new magnetic Polish from Nails INC. So... You paint your nails as usual ( so far so good) and then you hover the cap of the polish (which has a magic magnetic attached to it) and POW! Yours nails transform into this groovy groove design thingie. Simple and chic.






Now that my nails look lovely, I suppose I should step out of my PJs and go out somewheres...La de da de da.

I still maintain my previous statement. Painting nails is too much work for one so lazy.

Peace, Love, and Magnetic Pixie Dust!

Whitney

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment