Background

Monday, October 3, 2011

Cookies Make Me Feel Better

My second quarter at FIDM starts on Thursday. Thank the good Lord. I was beginning to go stir crazy. Three weeks is a lot of time off! Whew. Don't get me wrong, it's been fun and I feel like I needed some time off, just not three weeks. Ha!

Anywho, I was sitting on the couch, drinking my coffee, and watching Martha Stewart when I started feeling that itching to do something! Don't ya hate not having something to do? Watching Martha Stewart comes close, but it doesn't count.

I got up and said to my self, "Self! Make some damn cookies!". So, I made some cookies. Baking keeps ya busy, focused, and the end result is delicious! I made some standard chocolate chunk cookies. It took up a bit of the afternoon and I felt accomplished when all was said and done. My house not only smells amazing, but Matthew will be so happy when he gets home!

Now. Go bake some cookies!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment