Background

Friday, October 14, 2011

An American Apparel Halloween

I'm costuming a music video for an artist named Kennedy, who is absolutely hilarious and I met with the direct last night to go over some potential ideas for our sexy video vixens. He mentioned the word "catsuit" and I immediately jumped on the American Apparel site. I was pleasantly surprised by the total cuteness for their Halloween looks for 2011. They have some AWESOME suggestions for a totally easy Halloween look. Head on over to their site and check it out. Post your own American Apparel Halloween ideas below! I can't wait to see and I can't wait to create my own! Oh! Oh! Also, check out www.kandeej.com! Kandee created the cutest Halloween look inspired by "Flo" the Progressive Insurance Guru. LOL! I snorted coffee when i watched her latest tutorial, and before you say anything about me posting more tutorials... give me some time. Ha! I'm a tired Fashion Design student.
 The Scarecrow
 90's Fabulous!
Zombie Social 
Super Hotness!


Have a fabulous friday. I'll keep my eyes on the Online sales for ya. Stay tuned for awesome deals.

Peace, Love, and Pixie Dust!
Whitney

American Apparel

No comments:

Post a Comment