Background

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Fashion Finds!

Mm... There's a chill in the air and I am LOVING it!
Autumn is my absolute favorite. It's a time to snuggle up with your honey bun and drink some of that fabulous Martha Stewart "Mauled Cider". Oo! It's delicious. 
I'll be posting some of my favorite Autumnal recipes later today, but for now, I think we should focus on...FALL FASHION! Lets take a look at what's walking down the runway and how we can apply it to our everyday wardrobe.

Cheapie Must-Haves:
 Charlotte Russe $9.50
This gorgeous McQueen inspired belt not only cinches the waist, but add's a bit of Victorian hotness to any look! I'd pair it with American Apparel's Opaque pantyhose in Forest , Forever 21's Basic Knit dress in Black, and some rocking Jeffery Campbell Lita's in Slate Suede  
 Forever 21 Lace Peplum Top $17.80
A Peplum top is a GOTTA HAVE! This is essential for your fall wardrobe. Not only is it flattering on any body, but it's such an easy way to spice up a pencil skirt or throw over a tight little jersey maxi dress. I love that this top is made with a gorgeous black lace that add's a bit of a gothic touch to any look. It's a spectacular way to add some romance to your look. 
H & M Orange Leatherette Cuff $5.95
Could you die?! I know, this cuff is amazing! I love the double wrap and the little charm. It's so Rock & Roll. I chose the cuff in the orange, because Orange makes me think of Autumn and it add's some color to your look. If you're like me and wear all black, then add this to your ensemble. A little color goes a long way and this little cuff truly completes a look without giving you a headache. 


 INSPIRATION: 
Alberta Ferretti
Drop waist? Yes, please. How adorable is this? It's sooooo 1920's. Mm... play me some jazz, Bob my hair, and get me some T-strap heels! 
 McQueen
BIG BELTS! They're still in, people!
Badgley Mischka
Peplum... Look how fabulous that gown looks with those extra folds. A nice Peplum top and a long Maxi skirt in the same color can easily create the look seen above. 
DKNY
My Mother-in-law describes these looks as. Rhino wear. LOL! It's shapeless, looks great on everyone, and is easy to wear. I own about twenty blouses like this and I love them all. Thrown over a maxi dress with some killer ankle booties makes this look High Fashion and guilt free when you savor that bowl of delicious Pasta at Osteria Mozza

No comments:

Post a Comment