Background

Monday, May 16, 2011

Love Me Some VonD

Oo la la. A review just for YOU! I wasn't sure if I was going to enter the "review & haul" world, but I couldn't help it. Sometimes it's just wonderful to be able to go out, try a product, and share it with all of you.

I must admit, the majority of youtube videos I watch tend to be "hauls". Ha! There is something very interesting and hypnotizing about these infamous 'hauls". If you are anything like me and on a serious budget, then it's always fun to watch others buy stuff. I especially love watching those awesome UK gals. They have the best taste. Anywho. I went out and bought something to review and share with all of you.

Saturday was super busy. if you read my previous post, then you know I was getting ready for a little event and I needed a little something new in the make-up categories. I wandered around Sephora for a good ten minutes, before finally finding myself in front of Kat VonD's line.

Right away I turned to walk away, because the line seemed very aggressive. All the deep, dark shadows are definitely up a Rockstar's alley. I decided to give it a chance and focus on all the goodness she had displayed. I decided on an awesome new set, which included two eye primers, a lipstick, a lovely shadow pallet, and a unique eye liner.


It was worth the money. It was so. worth. the. money. Here are some other pallets from her collection. Can't wait to add these to my collection...






Xo,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment