Background

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Glowing Lady

June 21st is the official first day of summer. It's also my BIRTHDAY! Either way... I need to get my GLOW on.

This simple look is perfect for those that don't normally wear make-up, but want some glow to their skin. Mixing a tinted moisturizer and a shimmering, bronzing, or iridescent fluid creates a luxurious foundation. It's light and perfect for summer.

Also, the light reflecting pigments in the shimmering fluid creates the illusion of flawless skin. So, we got that going for us. Ha! In this tutorial I used You Rebel by Benefit and Sheer Brilliance by Chanel. Using the Real Techniques Stippling Brush by Samantha Chapman, I blended the two and buffed the created foundation into moisturized skin, leaving me with a glowing, flawless complexion.

Have a happy summer!



Xo,
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment