Background

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GAGA For GAGA!

In celebration of the release of Lady GaGa's new album, "Born This Way" I decided to do an inspired look based off the album and what she's been sporting lately. I created a very dramatic eye, focusing on shape and shading. Using only black and white shadows, the look is very simple. It just takes a steady hand and lots of shading. It's a bit crazy, but here is where I pulled my inspiration from...


She is so awesome. LOVES HER! 
Anyway, I added some RUBY RED lips and finished it all off with some Fixing spray from M.A.C! 

 Products used:

Coastal scents 42 Double Stack matte shadow and blush pallet
Victoria's Secret shadow in Snow Drop
Kohl Pencil in black from Sephora
Rouge Noir by Julie Hewitt 
Sephora clear gloss

...Okay, I really need to go shower all this crap off my face. As much as I love creating these looks, I don't want to frighten the nice people at Starbucks. Off I go!



Xo,
Whitney



No comments:

Post a Comment